Mid-Senior Angular Developer
- Organization: LHP Europe
- Role: Front End Developer
- Type: Hybrid (Full-remote can be evaluated)
- Contract Type: Permanent Role / Contractor
- Region: Europe (CEST/CET)
- Location: Bologna
LHP Europe’s Engineering group is a small and diverse team that understands the power of technology to accelerate change. At LHP Europe we focus on development of new solutions and products to identify gaps and boost the outstanding work being done by our Customers. We are humble engineers who bring the philosophies of user-centered design to our work.
Our team strives to ensure we use the tools at our disposal to amplify the priorities of our Customers by providing technical services, analyzing data, and building products. The evolution of our technical solutions will modernize infrastructure, fill in gaps, and raise the quality for our Customers’ sustainability.
We’re looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our team to help us to develop and refactor our application Front End project.
The candidate must be an experienced developer who can build new features, provide guidance, and maintain a high level of quality for a great user experience. The resource will work as part of the Development Team and close to the Product Owner to architect and build our software powered by Angular with a FastAPI Back End.
- At least a BA in Computer Science and Engineering
- At least 5 years experience as a Front End Developer in Angular
- Experience writing high quality code in TypeScript and Angular
- Proficiency in modern web development tools, including linting libraries such as ESLint, testing libraries and Storybook
- Experience working in component driven design
- Expertise in complex application state management
- Great UX/UI Design and Front End skills
- An ability to balance speed of iteration and quality code: we need to build fast without compromising reliability and usability (at times completion is better than perfect)
- Great communication skills: you can convert business requirements to code and explain complex technical concepts to the business unit
- Experience of DevOps and agile processes
What would be ideal
- Strong understanding of algorithms and mathematical concepts
- Understanding of various rendering approaches in modern web
- Knowledge of real time communication protocols
- Work on a high volume SaaS product
- Full lifecycle experience, from technical design to deployment to production system
We’re committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. Please accompany your CV with a short cover letter.