LHPEU Business Manager job description
LHP Europe is in search of a highly skilled business manager to join our team and help continue a tradition of unparalleled client, customer, and employee satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a track record of outstanding management of our Service Engineering day-to- day operations, including Key Accounts, human resources, and accounting processes. This person will be a motivated leader who thrives on creating and sustaining a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity. Ultimately, the business manager will be responsible for maintaining successful daily business practices and ushering in a new era of growth.
Objectives of this role
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth
- Design daily operational programs that achieve organizational objectives
- Manage Key account activities, providing suitable resources.
- Establish and grow relationships with relevant partners and Customers.
- Establish cost parameters and manage overall P&L for services business.
- Maintain plan for forecasting, targeting, and attaining sales
- Supervise employee productivity and provide internal processes for improved efficiency while adhering to legal guidelines.
- Provide data analytics of sales, and partners to relevant management teams.
- Work with team members to develop long-term strategic initiatives
- Create and maintain rolling three-month plan for forecasting, targeting, and attaining sales.
- Participate in development of competitor analyses and pricing strategy.
- Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations.
Required skills and qualifications.
- Three or more years of experience in a business management or similar role
- Demonstrated Customer relationship skills
- Experience in developing business strategy
- Strong ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Superior leadership skills, with focus on employee coaching and development
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry trends
- Availability to work on site with both the team and Customers when needed.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Master’s degree in business, management, or related field
- Technical degree in electrical, mechanical or computer engineering.
- Strong Communication Skill in both English and Italian
- Experience within automotive and/or industrial product development